Re: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defense Force

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:48:32 -0700

Hi Jyrki!

Or, should the SM To Hit, be improved to a 4+. The 5+ To Hit, is pretty
much a baseline, for ranged infantry units.

My personal feeling is that Space Marines are not as well represented in
the game as they should be.

But perhaps this is partly a matter of scale. Marine figures may be
represented on a 1 figure equals 1 man, while Imperial Guard may be
represented on a 1 figure equals 10 men basis.

Who can say, for sure? The stories do not always fit, along with the
scale.

Warprat ;)