Re: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defense Force

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:33:18 -0400

Leave the PDF alone. They should be 0 CAF. I think a gretchin is -1. If you
compare a human to a gretchin I think we are a bit more physically
impressive they are just crazier. Actually, I think the PDF army and
militias should get a +1 CAF/Morale bonus when within 5cm of some patriotic
leader for inspiration/desperation (we're fighting for our
homes/families/life theme). You may have done this, I have the version 1.
But I am assembling a PDF army slowly and I like the GHQ minis, especially
WWII troops and tanks and some of the modern armor. Check out their page it
has one of the best picture gallieries of miniatures--almost every mini they
make is there.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World