Titins & other questions.

From: brian montgomery <sagan1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:08:03 -0600

  As we all know Andy the Crack smoking idiot destroyed EPIC my favorite game. And it seamed that Games Work Shop did not even want to get the minis out for it. Well that's enough of my bitching. My first Question for you people on the list is, what do you think what the Imperator would have looked like if they would have come out with one? Since GW came out with a new Warlord that had a more modern looking appearance to it makes me wonder what the new Imperator would have looked like. I'm thinking of scratch building one if I get some good ideas. The next question, heard if Workshop is going to come out with Epic again in the near future. And lastly has anyone out there come out with there own Titans for
 Epic?