What is the ruling?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:13:41 -0400

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. Do the weapons that add +1.+2 or even +3 to damage rolls for tians and praetorians also add these same bonuses to damage rolls for super heavies? Before net-epic super heavies did not have a damage table. Now they do and I feel it is proper that the same volcano cannon can tear apart a super heavy as easily as a titan. My example, my IG shadowsord hits an Eldar Cobra SH tank with its Volcano cannon, it fails its save and then rolls a 1 on the table, no effect. But the next turn I hit a Revernent titan and it fails it save, I roll a 2 and because most 5's or 6's are deadly, boom it crashes to the ground. My point is that If I hit one of these units I automatically damage it but if I hit a super heavy there is a chance of no effect. So I feel that the super heavies should be included as well. Let me know what you think.
Darius