Re: [NetEpic ML] The Discount Wars

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

hay peater
being a store owner your all wet
think ing ? only of money (
most game store owners are in it for the games
most of us are gamers first and seller 2ed
for ex. i don t push the new gw stuff becouse it sucks
the rules are for brain dead fools who can t think
past
there face
also we have the best in store gaming in the albany ny
zone of war.
but we can deal with the discount money pigs out on
the net who have no overhead and only there pockets
to line

also if there giving you a 40*/. discount there
fucking
you some were becouse that is what GW sells it to
everone at think of that ok?

Q...