RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Titans & other questions.

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:33:36 -0500

Hi!

The most important aspect I think is that they are empowered to make new
miniatures for those lines. Of all the rumors if at least that is true, it
will be great.

Peter

At 09:07 AM 7/2/00 +0000, Weasel wrote:

>i like nady chambers too.
>
>Anyway, I heard rumours that all the old crew (Jervis, Andy, Rick etc.) is
>leaving GW and setting up their own company. Anyone who can confirm this???

From what I have heard, this is partly true. This new company will be more
of an off-shoot company that the "old guard" will be in charge of. The
purpose of this company is apparently to produce the "fringe" games in the
GW universe such as Epic, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and the like and to thus
support them more. This leaves GW free to concentrate on 40K and WFB.

With any luck this rumour is true. With Andy, Jervis and Rick P. holding
the reins, GW games should take a turn for the better.

-Kelvin....