Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Titans & other questions.

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:38:29 +1000

At 06:33 PM 7/2/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>The most important aspect I think is that they are empowered to make new
>miniatures for those lines. Of all the rumors if at least that is true, it
>will be great.
>
>Peter

True. And if this really is the case I hope they don't get the MORON who
re-designed the Gargants and Eldar Titans working for them. They were some
of the WORST miniatures I have ever seen. Almost as bad as the Irregular
15mm Elves I got the other day.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."