Re: [NetEpic ML] The Discount Wars

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 08:55:01 +0200

Peter Ramos wrote:
> What is everyone stance on these issues? Is your local store good enough? Or
> do you buy almost exclusively online?

Yeah actually I don't have a local store in my town (Grosseto), and GW
never cares about mail/online order here in Italy (just look to the GW
Italian Site) you have to call an international number to contact
Italian mail order trolls, and everyone knows how many time they spend
to convince you to buy some other craps.
I have few problems since I was in Milan, here I have some good store,
but it's just an exception.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
Txt e-Solutions S.p.a.