Re: The Discount Wars

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:25:41 -0000

> In Chaos Orc's defense I have traded with him and had no problems
at
all. But I have heard a few bad complaints about him from others over
the web so who knows.
> Darius

I'll also step in and say I've nothing but good things to say about
him. I've concluded several US-Italy transactions with him with no
problems surfacing. Once one of the shipment was supposedly lost in
the mail, and he even offered a few replacements for free. It turned
out some stupid mail employee routed the packet to the wrong
destination, severely delaying final delivery.

Luca Lettieri