Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Discount Wars

From: Butch Hobson <fog_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 03:51:30 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luca Lettieri" <magnus_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 3:25 AM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Discount Wars

> > In Chaos Orc's defense I have traded with him and had no problems
> at
> all. But I have heard a few bad complaints about him from others over
> the web so who knows.
> > Darius
>
> I'll also step in and say I've nothing but good things to say about
> him. I've concluded several US-Italy transactions with him with no
> problems surfacing. Once one of the shipment was supposedly lost in
> the mail, and he even offered a few replacements for free. It turned
> out some stupid mail employee routed the packet to the wrong
> destination, severely delaying final delivery.

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here, but I'm still lurking now
and again. I just wanted to say that I've dealt with ChaosOrc on several
different occassions in the past year. I've always had great results. I've
always gotten what I've bought, in good condition/packaging, and always in a
timely matter.
---