[Completely OT] Robotech

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:54:19 +1000

Hi people!

Geez its SLOW on the list lately isn't it? Guess it must be all that
lovely Summer weather you Northern Hemispherers are having (its FREEZING
down here in Oz).

Now I know its quite off topic but I was wondering if anyone could help me
here. Some friends and I recently started a Robotech RPG campaign set in
the Invid era. To help set the scene, I dug out some old Robotech Invid
Invasion (3rd series) episodes I recorded way back when I was still at
school. Unfortunately time has gotten to the tape and the episodes are
unwatchable.

So, does anyone here on the list have any Robotech Invid Invasion episodes
they would be willing to copy and send over at all? Even better, does
anyone have the special edition of Robotech 2: The Sentinels that Palladium
Books released many aeons ago? And if so would you be willing to copy it
and send it over? Compensation for time, trouble and costs will be paid in
cash and/or miniatures (if possible, but I AM in Australia). Any help
anyone can give me would be muchly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and we now return you to your regular programming.

-Kelvin....

      When you're feeling down just
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.