Re: [NetEpic ML] [Completely OT] Robotech

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:35:27 -0700

Hi Kelvin!

About ten years ago, a pal and I watched the whole series from begining
to end, one rainy weekend. Sorry though, I've lost touch with him, when
we went our seperate ways. He was the owner of the tapes.

The one guy I really liked was that big giant guy named Kyron (was that
his name?) That, and lots and lots of pickle ships! We slowed down the
frames, to watch the detailed animation during the battle scenes. WOW!

Battle Tech borrowed the Pheonix Hawk, and Wasp from that show, but
didn't get it right untill they came out with the LAN versions.

Stay warm! It's 2 a.m. here, and it's still HOT.
I've got the fan on High!

Sorry I couldn't help.

Warprat ;)