Re: [NetEpic ML] Just For discussion: IG Vs tyranid

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:37:10 -0400

I would think the Astropath would only beable to help with spotting for one
unit as well per turn.

The Deathstrike launchers are very nasty and under-priced. I feel once you
fire them you should give up the 3 VP's they are worth. This would justify
their cost. Basically they are orbital barrages that can be shot down but
remember they can use up to 6d templates if barrage. Also there should be a
rule about use of the more rarer missiles,

I always had that problem when I was a chaos player. Running out of units.
Everyone knows you are great in CC so they wait until you move in range and
tear you up. Support your chaos army with at least 1 or 2 space marine
companies, a landraider and tactical. Buy rhinos!!! Use your plague tower to
charge the first turn. I played khorne so thereweren't a huge number of
heavy tanks and most of the hard-hitting stuff has to fire in advance
firing. I didn't win much but I had a blast.
Darius