Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Drop Pod Questions

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:04:31 EDT

Hi!

No worries, drop pods as depicted in most sci-fi backgrounds I have come
accross they kinda break at the last moment and none to lightly. This
happens pretty much at a point where AA's would not be in thier optimum arc
or terrains like buildings would offer some cover.

Mostly thier protection stems from surprise. Thier rapid plummet to earth
baffles tracking systems and such and defenses only activate hen spotted
visually, by then being too late since they have landed.

Peter

P.S. When do you guys get together for your epic games? Friday? Let me know
when and where so we can get a game going since now I am close to you.