RE: [NetEpic ML] "Historical" questions (ie Fluff)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:06:28 +0300

There is a problem...namely, which of the available histories do you want?
Unfortunately GW fluff has the tendency to mutate over the years, it really
is a wonder why the Inquisition hasn't gotten them yet. An overwiev of the
old history can be found in the Adeptus Titanicus rulebook. A bit more
detailed version of the new history is in the Horus Heresy boardgame.
Various bits and pieces are scattered troughout Whiter Dwarf magazines.

I have both AT and HH, so I can scan the pages if you want to. The AT
history is really not that long, only a page or so. The HH history is a bit
longer.

P.S. What happened to the "fluff of all fluffs" thread that surfaced a while
ago? The one with the purpose of making a unified history for the epic
universe. Was it buried as a hopeless task?

Jyrki Saari