RE: [NetEpic ML] Brief history summary

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:59:10 +0300

The Illuminati are humans who have been possessed and somehow survived. They
are a secret society with the aim of reviving the Emperor.

The Senseis are the offspring of the Emperor he has produced during various
stages of his life. Unlike their father who is the most powerful psyker of
mankind they are psychic blanks; the warp entities do not sense them.

> > years 101 - 200
> > the Emperor permanently loses the faculty of speaking.
>
> I thought that the Emperor could not communicate at all
> (except by psychic
> way) since its fight against Horus?
>
> > The Illuminati faction grows slowly but constantly and gets some
> > organization. The first of the Illuminati are allowed access to the
> > Eldar Black Library. Great (if secret) breakthroughs are
> made in the
> > understanding of the Warp.
>
> This is a surprising point. I thought that the first human to
> be able to
> access the Black Library was an Inquisitor...

The Illuminati have access because they can resist the Chaos.

> > The Illuminati quickly seize the opportunity given to them and
> > "acquire" some of the youngest and most brilliant genetic engineers
> > to launch the Star Child Project.
>
> Star Child Project?

The project to revive the Emperor.

Jyrki Saari