RE: [NetEpic ML] Brief history summary

From: DSIT-EG <BRUNTZ>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:12:31 +0200

> The Illuminati are humans who have been possessed and somehow
> survived. They
> are a secret society with the aim of reviving the Emperor.

Is this a secret imperial society? I mean, do the High Lords know something
about it and help it?

> The Senseis are the offspring of the Emperor he has produced
> during various
> stages of his life. Unlike their father who is the most
> powerful psyker of
> mankind they are psychic blanks; the warp entities do not sense them.

Do you mean that they a kind of human non-space � la Dune? Do they have
psychic power or are they just non psychic?

> > This is a surprising point. I thought that the first human to
> > be able to
> > access the Black Library was an Inquisitor...
>
> The Illuminati have access because they can resist the Chaos.

Eldars of the Black Library have accepted to share their knowledge?

Waou! I've missed a lot of fluff. I imagine that all this comes from a very
old set of rules! :)

Fran�ois.