RE: [NetEpic ML] Brief history summary

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:48:10 +0300

No, IIRC the High Lords don't like anything they have no control over but
the Illuminati has some very high ranking members.

> > The Senseis are the offspring of the Emperor he has produced
> > during various
> > stages of his life. Unlike their father who is the most
> > powerful psyker of
> > mankind they are psychic blanks; the warp entities do not
> sense them.
>
> Do you mean that they a kind of human non-space � la Dune? Do
> they have
> psychic power or are they just non psychic?

I don't know abpout Dune (have read only the first three books) but they are
non-psychic; they cannot be sensed by psychic powers or psychically attuned
creatures, they leave no trace in warp. I am not sure whether they actually
are immune to psychic powers or not.

> > > This is a surprising point. I thought that the first human to
> > > be able to
> > > access the Black Library was an Inquisitor...
> >
> > The Illuminati have access because they can resist the Chaos.
> >

> Eldars of the Black Library have accepted to share their knowledge?

Yes, since the Illuminati already know about chaos and, due to the
possession they were able to fight off, are not tempted by it.

> Waou! I've missed a lot of fluff. I imagine that all this
> comes from a very
> old set of rules! :)

Most of it is from the old Ream of Chaos book "Slaves to Darkness". Kenneth
aka Tzeentch had the info on his website but IIRC GW made him take it off :(

Jyrki Saari