Re: Brief history summary

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:08:55 -0000

> Unfortunately I didn't read these books. :(

Well those are very old and are now extremely expensive to get. You
can look for them on Ebay; you'll find them, but be prepared to fork
$40-$60 for Slaves to Darkness and $60-$90 for the Lost and the
Damned.

> According to the novel about Gargants in the AT rulebook we could
deny this.
> It is clearly specified that the Emperor communicates with the
Imperial
> authorities (even if it's only by the Imperial Tarot). This could
mean that
> the Emperor kept a link with reality.

The Emperor DOES have a link with reality, but it's getting more
tenous every day. As far as the AT rulebook, well... communicating
via the Tarot seems extremely indirect to me... further suggesting
just how difficult it has become for him to retain that link.

> Many thanks for these explanations.
> I wonder why GW has stopped supporting this fluff? Not politicaly
correct?
> Too complex for their clients (10-15 years old guys)?

Probably. <shrugs>

Luca Lettieri