RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: DSIT-EG <BRUNTZ>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:50:57 +0200

Salut,

Luca a �crit :

> The source for the Illuminati are the two original chaos books,
> Slaves to Darkness and The Lost and the Damned. Probably the two best
> GW publications ever.

Unfortunately I didn't read these books. :(

> Not immediately; in the first period after its entombment in the
> golden throne, the emperor still had a firm grasp on material
> reality; with the passage of time, this grasp faded progressively.
> Currently, it's almost impossible for him to communicate even by psy.

According to the novel about Gargants in the AT rulebook we could deny this.
It is clearly specified that the Emperor communicates with the Imperial
authorities (even if it's only by the Imperial Tarot). This could mean that
the Emperor kept a link with reality.

<SNIP>

Many thanks for these explanations.
I wonder why GW has stopped supporting this fluff? Not politicaly correct?
Too complex for their clients (10-15 years old guys)?

Fran�ois Bruntz
The La�tus Prime Tribune
Epic 40k, NetEpic, Space Marine/Titan Legion, Epic Escarmouches
http://www.geocities.com/fbruntz