Re: [NetEpic ML] A bit of help wanted

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri Aug 11 08:10:58 2000

Talk with everybody. Kill all rats/spiders. When you're strong enough you
can go through the caves on the north, wich require some skill jumping.
Don't attack anything but zombies. Even zombies should only be attacked when
you are equipped with a sword and a shield, or something alike. And by the
way...
I talk with the Queen's maiden and she tells me she is giving me the key but
she doesn't. I don't know if I need something more to get the key or it's a
bug. The same happens when I try to sell gems, the gems are sold but I get
no money.
And now U8 doesn't work because this f______ W95 that sucks all the memory
from my computer. Do you know any way to get to 610 - 615K of conventional
memory free?