Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:22:58 -0400

About the vehicle guide; I suppose you mean fluff by "anything of
significance". I have the Vehicle guide and I don't remember there being
any
interesting fluf. Only the most detailed vehicle rules ever made (or at
least
published) for 40k.

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-->yeah, that's what I meant. No good fluff eh? Too bad. I've only
ever seen one copy of it, so I had no clue, though I was aware of most of
the rules...

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell