R: [NetEpic ML] Mail Order....

From: Bernasconi Davide <bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:59:55 +0200

They aren't creating new miniatures since ... a lot of years ago .... they
are emptying their magazines !!

And, in the past, plastic miniatures/sprues were made by a different company
that does not exist any more. So GW doesn't own the mould to cast most of
them (for example hellbore and capitol imperialis are not and will not be
available in the future)

Davide