RE: [NetEpic ML] Veteran HQs

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:05:54 +0200

Hi,

I agree, +5 for the SM veteran HQ should be more than enough.

As for veteran IG, I think it would be best to limit those to support cards
only. The casuality rate of the IG is so high that it's unlikely to have
whole companies of veterans. A while back I posted some rule suggestions for
different types of IG (Tallarn, Cadian, Mordian, etc.), perhaps we could use
those(or something similar) as veteran IG support units?

Nils