RE: [NetEpic ML] Veteran HQs

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:11:27 +0300

...but have the same rule as bikes: if they fail a MC when outside chain of
command they are routed. Even IG veterans are not space marines and the IG
doctrine does not exactly emphasize individual action. Taking this in
account sounds fine with me, but aren't these guys starting to sound a bit
like Stormtroopers?

Jyrki Saari