Basing style

From: James Fulks <jamesfulks_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:12:30 -0600

Hi all,

I'm new to epic and don't play yet but am thinking of buying into it. The question I have is about basing style. Does netepic use the old Space Marine square bases or the new Epic40k long bases? Or does it matter?

How do you get ahold of your models? Finding basic troops is getting tough. Hopefully Fanatic Games will make them available soon.

BTW, I want to play Tyrannids and Eldar. Any comments on those armies with respect to being a new guy?

Thanks
James