Re: [NetEpic ML] Basing style

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 05:52:50 -0500

For tyranids, bio-titans and domis, if you can find the models, independents are good too. Eldar is so specific, you need to decide what you want to do, close combat, sit shoot, psychic, or various combos. Eldar has so few generic troops that you need to plan a direction for your army. Unfocussed eldar will generally lose.