Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Veteran HQs

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sun Aug 20 18:44:50 2000

OK the first upgrades but I don't like Void grenade, crack tank gunners and
Razor Blade. I think that only infantry or cavalry should be veterans, not
vehicles. On the other side, giving special weapons to troops reminds me
lots of cheesy WH40k games. I would only allow stats upgrades like CAF,
morale or taking cover (a very good idea). This upgrade represents veteran
troops who have survived some battles, not special operations troops.