Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Veteran HQs

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:14:21 -0500

That's what I was I talking about for sure. Those suggestions all fit in
with the idea. Maybe also:

Void Grenade: CO only, 0 rng attack, Void appears, centered on stand using
grenade, acts just as Void Missile, HQs can sacrifice themselves for the
greater good, 1 per army to reflect rarity

Dozer Blade: Double save for vehicle from the front, can clear path through
difficult terrain other vehicles could follow, not for super heavies