Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:58:00 -0400

You can download them on the Armageddon website, check the 'second war of
Armageddon' section.
http://www.armageddon3.com

-->Thanks Francois. Pretty cool, considering GW's usual tight wad
attitude. I've downloaded both Armageddon and Chaos Attack, so I now
have those. Not sure I'd want to print them out to play, but at least I
have the fluff and rules to play around with.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell