Re: [NetEpic ML] Net Epic 4.0 is HERE!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:36:48 -0400

  I have (very fast) read trough the core rules 4.0 and have 2 questions

  1. Fallback: Does the units on fallback move away in the end phase in the turn the fall back order was given, or do they wait until the movementphase the following turn?

  They do so in the movement phase of the following turn. I will rephrase this.

  2. Flyers: Does the different orders have anything to say regarding movement or is it fixed?

  Movement is now fixed and orders do not change or double base movement. Will make clearer.

  Good work!!!

  Thanks!

  Peter