RE: [NetEpic ML] Net Epic 4.0 is HERE!

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:50:38 +0200

Hi!
I have (very fast) read trough the core rules 4.0 and have 2 questions

1. Fallback: Does the units on fallback move away in the end phase in the
turn the fall back order was given, or do they wait until the movementphase
the following turn?

2. Flyers: Does the different orders have anything to say regarding movement
or is it fixed?

Good work!!!

Eivind