Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: 4.0 questions?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:51:02 -0400

Hi!

The term means once the eldar player declares he has no more units to move
or activate in a given segment (thus passing his turn), he may NOT then
later use the warlocks power to place an order that would permit him to act
in a phase that has concluded.

For example if the first fire phase is concluded the eldar player cant later
say he will place an order on a unit within 10cm of the warlock to permit
him to first fire since that phase has concluded.

I'll re-arange the wording to make it clearer.

Peter