Re: [NetEpic ML] A little Sumffink

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:31:05 +1000

At 02:50 PM 8/23/00 +0300, Jyrki Saari wrote:
>After seeing massed Imperial Guard tank companies in action a Goff stormboy
>korp kaptain decided to "eksperiment" with the idea and thus were born the
>Stormboyz Tank Korpz.
>
>Stormboyz Tank Korpz consist of two Lungbursta detachments and one kommand
>tank. The tank detachments must stay within 25cm of the kommand tank to
>receive orders and are treated as separate detacments, not one mob. The Tank
>Korpz is a clan card but may take only Stormboyz as support cards.

I very cute idea. Only one problem. The Lungbursta SUCKS! ;-)

Seriously though, as a strictly optional unit (and as someone else
mentioned, as a special card it would be a good idea) this wouldn't be too
bad. It would at least make the Lungbursta a more attractive vehicle.

-Kelvin....

      When you're feeling down just
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.