Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann moral

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:51:54 -0400

well the Nemisis, tormentor, and punisher are all supposed to be 350pts this
is a typo, So if you have the new Slann rules change this. Also the Newer
Scarab Protectors were left out by mistake they are now called Vanguard
upgrade. I had sent the new rules for them to all in netepic go back through
the post and look for [Slann update]. When testing please play a few games
not just one.