Re: [NetEpic ML] epic 4.0 erratas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:42:22 -0400

Hi!

> Hi,
>
> yesterday I started to read the rules and I found some erratas/mistakes:
>
> 1) the grather gargant template still has a 3+ armor save for the gut
buster
> in the front, 2+ on the side, 2+ is the correct number

Will correct.

> 2) the repair roll for titan is now 4+, 3+ for eldar, but in the titan
> damage table, in the reactor, the repair roll still remain 5+

you misread here, the "(5-6 result)" in parentesis refers to applicable
rsult if you fail to repair not the repair roll itself, this means if you
dont repair you apply the result below as if you rolled 5 or 6.

> 3) Are titans/pretorians special cards? If yes, as I imagine, this should
be
> explained in the rules

Has been included in the ttitans book under purchasing.

> 4) Still slaneshi scout titans have a 4+ psi save?

No, had they ever had it?

> 5) Still the imperator gains a 4+ shield regenaration roll as normal
titans?
> And if it overcharge its shields can it regenerate at 3+?

No there rules remain the same, granted its more powerful, but you also need
a lot more energy than a warlord for the same effect.

> 6) what is the movement rate of flyers? No stats are included. 75 cm. for
> bombers/transport & 100 for fighters I suppose.

Major omission, will correct!

> 7) The hellhound tanks still has a fire stat of 5+ as in its stats or 4+
as
> in its desciption?

Should be 4, will correct.

> 8) Is a mistake that infantry/vehicule must roll <=4 to assault a titan
and
> elites <=3? I suppose that the rule must change in: normal
infantry/vehicule
> must roll 5+, elite 4+

Where this? Keep in mind I already coorected this areas previously so thats
how come I may not see it anymore.

Thanks a bunch that was a major help!!!

Peter