epic 4.0 erratas

From: Stefano Andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:56:19 +0200

Hi,

yesterday I started to read the rules and I found some erratas/mistakes:

1) the grather gargant template still has a 3+ armor save for the gut buster
in the front, 2+ on the side, 2+ is the correct number
2) the repair roll for titan is now 4+, 3+ for eldar, but in the titan
damage table, in the reactor, the repair roll still remain 5+
3) Are titans/pretorians special cards? If yes, as I imagine, this should be
explained in the rules
4) Still slaneshi scout titans have a 4+ psi save?
5) Still the imperator gains a 4+ shield regenaration roll as normal titans?
And if it overcharge its shields can it regenerate at 3+?
6) what is the movement rate of flyers? No stats are included. 75 cm. for
bombers/transport & 100 for fighters I suppose.
7) The hellhound tanks still has a fire stat of 5+ as in its stats or 4+ as
in its desciption?
8) Is a mistake that infantry/vehicule must roll <=4 to assault a titan and
elites <=3? I suppose that the rule must change in: normal infantry/vehicule
must roll 5+, elite 4+

Stefano