Re: [NetEpic ML] Dark Angels and NetEpic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:54:35 -0400

Hi!

> I am a newbie so please excuse me if this is a little redundant. I
> have a question about the Dark Angels. I am playing them but the
> group I am playing with is using the NetEpic rules as our base. I
> was
> looking in the 2nd version rules that are also on the site, and found
> that I could use 4 different heroes. In the netepic version,
> however,
> there are no heroes available. So the question has come up as to
> whether or not I can use them. Any answers?

Normally, hereos of any type were never included in net epic since some are
very unbalanced. However if all your players agree on it feel free to use
them. More so if you like them a lot right them up and I'll include them in
the optional section.

> Also, is there a new version of NetEpic on the way? I have heard
> that
> GW is getting ready to re-release Epic 40K. I am hoping they go back
> to the old format, but knowing GW it will be totally something
> different, just so we all have to buy new stuff! Anyway.

The new edition is at:

If you wait until sunday the even more updated version will be available.

Peter