Dark Angels and NetEpic

From: <aaronj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:03:58 -0000

I am a newbie so please excuse me if this is a little redundant. I
have a question about the Dark Angels. I am playing them but the
group I am playing with is using the NetEpic rules as our base. I
was
looking in the 2nd version rules that are also on the site, and found
that I could use 4 different heroes. In the netepic version,
however,
there are no heroes available. So the question has come up as to
whether or not I can use them. Any answers?

Also, is there a new version of NetEpic on the way? I have heard
that
GW is getting ready to re-release Epic 40K. I am hoping they go back
to the old format, but knowing GW it will be totally something
different, just so we all have to buy new stuff! Anyway.

Thanks!