RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Special Cards for Space Marines

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:39:39 +0200

Hi,

Nope, Free Cards is something else. This represents units that are unike to
the army and fills special roles, like the imperial commisars (which
balances out the Imperial army by makin it possible to breake up the rigid
chain of command). You may only take one free card per company! Not all
armies have free cards.

So in fact you may BUY up to 5 support cards and a special card per company,
and additionally TAKE a free card, if your army has that type of units.

Nils