Re: [NetEpic ML] banshees

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:46:44 -0400

I never said a model was a vehicle because it has a saving throw, my point
was for armored troops oppossed to unarmored ones. Yes it works only against
vehicles but Space Marine and terminator armor are pretty tough an should
negate the extra CC die. They have a +6 CAF. What about dreadnoughts and
robots whose save is a 5+ like a termies or calvary that get a save like
Nobz warbikes whose save is a 6+, would a a striking scorpion get an extra
d6 in CC in these cases ? Would a a striking scorpion get an extra d6 in CC
against an exarch (jut for arguement's sake) whose save is a 5+? If you
answer yes to all of these situations then leave the rule as it is otherwise
infantry and cavalry that have a save should gain some benefit. Maybe remove
the extra d6 in this case or make it an extra d3 instead of d6. Trying to
take the cheese out of the eldar.
Darius Spano