Re: [NetEpic ML] banshee s and scorpions

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:48:53 -0700 (PDT)

  Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...> wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

From: quester
QUOTE
the banshee s attack should have nothing to do with armor saves its a phy
attack thats stops the target from fighting back
and the rules should work like this.
on geting the charge in the banshees target has a 0 or -1 CAF + 2D6 and the
banshees gets 6+CAF 2D6 on Inf. only Veh.fight as normal
ENDQUOTE

Banshees
How about as an option they attack first in close combat, and any opponents
killed don't get to attack back? That seems to match both 2nd and 3rd
Edition without resorting to addition or subtraction. Does not affect
opponents CAF at all (which could get cheesy) but they can wipe out foes
before they get to hit

how would you do this?

Scorpions
The mandiblaster is already factored into their CAF I say - the less rolls
made in the game the better. If NE4 has separate mandiblaster attacks I vote
for removing them.

thats the extra D6 or what?

Kenneth
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to
apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a
question."
-- Charles Babbage

"Is it time to play?"