Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos marine lists

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:53:30 -0400

good ideas, but why not let them have trenches as free cards, only allow a
total of 3 free cards, Yes no bikes, Let the Vets have a +1 when assulting
bunkers, trenches, and troops dug in. The land Raider rule would be to
cheesey as trenches are ruogh ground and thus Iron Warrroirs Land Raiders
would be then able to travle rough ground with no move penalty. No thunder
Hawks, no termies either, they are supposed to be of limited numbers plus
such heavy armour would slow down quick assults on trenches. The predator is
a good one, but I'd bring some of the other Dreadnughts back and add them to
the list, for it is there nature to use them, so the more the better. the
Dreads will fill the role of the Termies