Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos marine lists

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:04:13 -0400

The Iron Warriors are nutral, they do not follow any one legion in fact that
is how they became such good trench fighters. They fought there way to a
planet then had to fend all the other legions off. Turning the planet into
one big fortress of trenches and bunkers. They like to use Dreads so I'd
leave the Termies out and bring back the other Dread types from the old SM
army list, Now that I think of it I'd leave the Predator out also and give
them the flamer Marine with Rhino.