Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos marine lists

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:05:24 -0400

Yes this would be a good Idea 2 detachments of warriors and one detachments
of Dreads as a company card, or 1 detachment regular warriors/1 detachment
assult warriors/1 detachment of dreads, with like the punishers with assult
cannons. If I had to come up with dreads for the Iron guys I'd say the
Punisher, Scatolo Heavy, Scatolo Assult (has your flamer you like), Scatolo
support has close range bolters and missiles to support the troops. These
would be my choose, plus with the new minis coming out they will be easy to
get. The old ones might not be. By useing these type there is no need for
Termies in the list the Dreads can play that roll, Plus they are alraedy
tested and the stats have your 4+ save. Plus as a thought how about giving
the Iron guys scouts in a support card, would seem right in there army,
small scout squads setting ambushes for advancing troops tring to make them
dig in so as the Iron Warriors could take full advantage of them.??