Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

  deaconblue3_at_... wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

i did up a set of micro armor rules using the epic system years ago WW2 and modern, we use to play it alot and we played a 3 week game on a 24 by 4 foot table of D day that was the last game we played of it, i ll look for a copy of the army lists if you would like but its easy to figer them up i started with a base Inf. stand of Imp. guard and worked it all out from there. droped there movement to 5cm and used the MPH of the real VEH. in cm for there speed , 1 attack dice for 100 rounds per min. for MGs 1attack dice for rounds per min. for big guns stuff like that made for a nice bloody game like the war realy was Oh yea i used D10s for all the dice rolls too.

Good Luck With It

quester

i have been wondering for a long while about converting the NetEpic rules
for use with WW1 wargaming (and with time, probably also WW2)

Does anyone have any similar ideas or anything of interest concerning WW1
wargaming?

-->Does somebody out there make 6mm or 1/285 scale WW I stuff? Adapting NetEpic for WW2/Modern is probably easier, due to the availability of GHQ's line of products. Though I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to translate NetEpic main rules into 15mm scale.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell

"Is it time to play?"