Re: [NetEpic ML] Iron Warriors

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 17:13:17 GMT

>well why I don't agree on the +2, I do agree on the +1 to vetrans for
>assulting troops dug in or fortified. The Iron worriors are a dig in kind
>of army even in the fluff it says that they normally first thing, set up
>trenches and razor wire at there drop zones. OO yea weasel I'd add razor
>wire to the free cards for the Iron Warriors, I'd even think about giving
>them drop pods, and the fluff says somthing about a seig tank would
>consider the Gorgon with a bulldozer blade in the front, to clear razor
>wire and mines. This type of tank would match there fortification stlye of
>fighting. This is probllay the only tank I'd say to give them, let the
>dreads fill up the other rolls of support. As this tank could also be put
>in with the company cards as transports. The only other type of transport I
>would think of giving them would be termites. This would give you three
>types of transports, you would have to give up the Grogons to take the drop
>pods. the termites I'd set them up as support cards of 6 stands and 3
>termites for 200pts.

I would rather not give them a new tank, but instead modify the land raider.
After all, land raiders are the prime battle tank of the marines and I think
they would modify this for siege and trench warfar.

I like the razorwire thing however.

I am personnally against drop pods for chaos but if that is the flow :)