RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Kel's take on Chaos

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:28:31 GMT

>We really don't want to fiddle to much with the armies!!!! The balance of
>this game is a frail thing indeed!!!! Look at Slann.... our first buildt
>from scratch Army, it has caused considerable debate both on this list and
>in our gaming group!!!! And believe me, balance is the key factor!!!!
>
>Nils

Well, we just have to insure balance. For example the iron warriors might
turn out as a defensive force. However, compare to things like the IG or
squats with loads of heavy weapon infantry, BIG artillery guns and
praetorians to back it up.

That is a defense that is hard to beat.
The Iron guys will be more of an aggressive defense. BTW, if you only pick
Iron Warrior cards you will still end up with a limited force.

We could also impose a limit on the amount of speical legion cards
available.

For example, for every special legion company you have to buy a regular
company / greater daemon as well.