Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:00:53 -0400

If we decide to go for this I just wonder whether the EpicWWII could use
d10
or even d12 instead of d6? This would allow more variety in to-hit rolls
and
saving throws while not changing the basic mechanics of play.

-->I'm in full agreement with Jyrki here, and for the saem reasons.

Definetely. I am really interested in this if it becomes an actual
project.
I might even do Finnish TO&E if yo� ask nicely ;-)

-->Shall we refer to you as Marshall Mennerheim then from now on?

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell