Re: [NetEpic ML] Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:46:57 -0400

special ability E, and +1 bonus for vetrans only
Termies armour is to heavy
Heavy weapons are the only weapon the Chaos Marines have, the missile
launcher
Dreads: A and D
Arttiliry: none, can use the dread with missile launcher to fill this roll
Tanks and others: Gorgon, Preadator with flamers like the Ork scorchers,
Flamer Mariners, Scout Marines, Vetrans, Engineers but not assult type, Drop
Pods a must, a Flak gun would copy the Orks
To lead the Iron Warriors should be Perturabo the Primarch of the Iron
Warriors there is no fluff saying that he was killed I'd give him the stats
of an Ork Warlord
only generic minon cards